My biggest specialty has always been custom-ordered jewelry, whether it be a simple pendant necklace, a special charm bracelet, a statement necklace or an entire jewelry set. When it comes to custom jewelry, it’s all about you! I only work with high quality materials to ensure your custom jewelry can be enjoyed for many years to come.
Now, you can request a free estimate for a potential custom, handmade piece or set by simply completing an estimate request form. So far, I’ve created the forms (through Google Forms) for Custom Necklaces , Custom Sports Team Bracelets and Custom Tiaras/Crowns.
Additional estimate request forms (earrings, bracelets, etc.) will be added soon, as well as style guides for each type of jewelry.
About Custom Ordering (The Process)
- A request is made for a free custom jewelry estimate. (you will receive your completed estimate in between 24 and 48 hours via the email address you provide. There is no obligation to order from having an estimate prepared.
- If you decide you’d like to proceed once the estimate has been prepared and sent to you, a deposit to cover the cost of materials will be required up front and may be paid for through my Etsy shop (custom listing) or via PayPal.
- Once the deposit has been received, I will immediately order the materials. You will be notified by email or through Etsy conversations that the materials have been ordered and will be on their way to me. You will also be notified when they arrive and that production has begun on your custom jewelry.
- Once the materials have arrived here, the turnaround time all depends on the type of jewelry you ordered. A pair of earrings will be ready to ship the next day; a charm bracelet will take 2-3 days; a statement necklace could take 5 to 7 days and a full jewelry set could take 7 to 12 days to complete and have ready to ship.
- You will be sent photos so you can preview the completed work. If you approve of the completed jewelry, then the 2nd and final payment may be made by having me create another custom listing for you on Etsy, or I can send you a PayPal invoice via email. If there is something minor that you would like to have changed before your custom jewelry ships, this would be the time to let me know.
- Your order will be ready to ship once the final payment has been made (by the next day).
- Your custom jewelry is on its way via the shipping method you choose. In most cases with custom jewelry, I offer free USPS First Class Package (custom orders valued at under $50) or USPS Priority Shipping within the domestic United States (custom orders valued at $50+).